- Full sprays, covering the inside, outside perimeter and crawl space.
- Partial sprays, inside or outside.
- One time sprays.
- Monthly maintenance spray programs from April to October. We'll work with you to find the schedule that works best for your needs!
We spray for spiders, ants, wasp, bees, scorpions, roaches, bed bugs, elm beetles, aphids, box elder bugs, spider mites, clover mites, and other insects.We use our high pressure spray treatment in the crawl space, the exterior of the structure, and on other outside areas. We use pet and people freindly hand tanking misting on the interior.
We bait for mice, rats, voles, moles, marmots, ground squirrels, pack rats.We use packet, blocks and stations in most cases for the control of rodents. We do not treat or bait for pest or wildlife such as bats, pigeons, raccoons, skunks, birds, rabbits, or deer.
We treat for insects and disease on trees, shrubs, roses and yards by either a spray or injection application. Our systemic treatment is a soil injection treatment around the base of your trees, shrubs and roses to prevent insect infestation during the spring and summer months. Dormant oil treatment is to seal the pores to prevent eggs from hatching in the bark of your trees. We treat areas for weeds using our pre-emergent and/or roundup process.
Wood Destroying Pest Inspections:
We do Wood Destroying Pests Inspections (also referred to as Termite Inspections) for real estate transactions.
We treat for Termites, Fungus, Carpenter Ants, Post Powder Beetles, etc.
- Install vapor barriers in your crawl
- Remove cellulose debris from the crawl space
- Correct most earth to wood contacts
- Fan rentals if needed to dry out excessive moisture in the crawl spaces. In some cases we install vents for the proper ventilation.
We will bill through escrow for Pest Inspections!
Last Updated (Tuesday, 15 June 2010 11:34)